The course aims at perfecting all the skills foreseen by TRKI-1/2 (čtenie, grammatika i leksika, govorenie, pis’mo, audirovanie) and the translation strategies of texts of different nature from L2 to L1.
The student will deal with and develop, mainly in the original language (4CFU), but also in translation with specific lessons dedicated to it (2CFU):
1) the main grammatical and morphosyntactic structures of Russian;
2) communication skills, enriching one's vocabulary and refining the choice of the most appropriate and suitable words for a specific context;
3) the production a) of clear and detailed written texts on various topics dealt with during the year or specific topics (copyright); b) oral to describe and motivate in an articulate way experiences, emotions, projects;
4) a selection of topics on contemporary Russian civilization and society, on adapted and non-adapted texts (newspapers, magazines, books) of both informative and descriptive type;
5) a sample of Russian idiomatic forms with exercises aimed at acquiring the ability to distinguish them in literary texts and audiovisual materials in L2;
6) different stylistic registers, with particular reference to certain aspects of communication (formal and informal).
Guided practice activities or equivalent activities, guided individual learning.
Both lessons and lectures involve interaction with the student; the acquisition, through traditional teaching, of the course’s content will therefore be reinforced with exercises, workshops and team work.
1) Morphology and syntax of standard Russian language;
2) Modern and contemporary Russian civilization and culture;
3) Russian language and linguistics (language registers, phraseologisms, idiomatic expressions);
4) Formal and informal communication;
5) Introduction to composition on the topics developed
6) Reading/viewing and reviewing of books/films and serials in the original language;
7) Translation techniques and written and oral translation of various semantic units of the Russian language and texts of different nature L2>L1>L2.
- Л.П. Яркина, И.А. Пугачев, Разговоры о жизни в III томах (книга студента; рабочая тетрадь; контрольные материалы), "Русский язык". Курсы, Москва, 2014-2015, pp. 264, 200, 87;
- F. Legittimo, D. Magnati, O. Bejenari, Davajte! Comunicare in russo. Corso di lingua e cultura russa, vol. 3., Hoepli, Milano, 2020, pp. 141- 272;
- Н.В. Баско, Общаемся на русском в разных ситуациях, Русский язык. Курсы, Москва, 2016, pp. 13-31, 65-97, 200-214;
- N. Nikitina, Corso di russo, livelli B1-B2, Hoepli, Milano, 2016, pp. 74-100, 241-269;
- N. Nikitina, Eserciziario di russo con soluzioni, livelli B1-B2, Hoepli, Milano, 2016, pp. 118-144.
- N. Nikitina, Esercizi di lingua russa. Morfologia: livello avanzato, Hoepli, Milano, 2015, pp. 118- 144;
- D. Bonciani, R. Romagnoli, N. Smykunova, Мир тесен. Fondamenti di cultura russa, Hoepli, 2017, pp. 79-99, 197-221.
NB: Additional didactic materials will be provided during classes on STUDIUM
Please remember that in compliance with art 171 L22.04.1941, n. 633 and its amendments, it is illegal to copy entire books or journals, only 15% of their content can be copied.
For further information on sanctions and regulations concerning photocopying please refer to the regulations on copyright (Linee Guida sulla Gestione dei Diritti d’Autore) provided by AIDRO - Associazione Italiana per i Diritti di Riproduzione delle opere dell’ingegno (the Italian Association on Copyright).
All the books listed in the programs can be consulted in the Library.