The whole teaching process is directed at combining teaching methods that aim at developing both the students’ inductive skills as well as the students’ logical-deductive process
The testing of this learning does not include only final exams organised with oral exams, but also a careful and continual assessment of understanding throughout the whole learning process, stimulating a fruitful and active participation of all the students.
this context, testing of profit by an exam is a natural, logical corollary of the learning process, which is constantly monitored and improved, partly to prevent a traumatic approach to the examination test.
oral lesson with slides; case study about sustainable firms; individual study at home; writtine examination at the end of each block, oral examination at the end of lessons
Quality and environmental management systems
Description of syllabus: The evolution of the quality concept: the quality of the products, From CWQC to TQM; the total quality management, the quality according to the ISO 9000/94, ISO 9000/2000, ISO 9000/2008 rules. The players of the certification. The certification of the products and of the company system; steps and documents for certification. The evolution of the environmental quality concept: the voluntary certification according to the ISO 14001/2004; steps and documents for environmental certification, Case study about LCA in agri-food enterprises and environmental balance in local Towns.
Safety and ethic management systems
Description of syllabus: Laws about safety in Italian enterprises; The voluntary certification according the safety in enterprises, the voluntary certification according to the OHSAS 18001/2008; ethic rules in enterprises. The voluntary certification according to the Social Accountability 8000, advantages and costs for voluntary certification, case study about certification in local high tech enterprises.
Quality, environmental, safety and ethic integrated management systems
Description of syllabus: The integration of Quality Management and Environmental Management Systems. A model of Integrated Management System. Responsibility of Management; Environmental and Quality Policy, the Customer Focus. Documentation and its control, the Review by the Management. Resource Management System, management of information and communications; production processes and services; measurement, analysis and improvement; carry out of audit; Stakeholders: foundation of the integration of different management systems, case study about QES Systems in local enterprises.
1. Del Signore Antonella, canfora maurizio, la gestione della qualità, Franco angeli editore, 2010;
2. Faragia domenico,QUALITA' PER COMPETERE,Approcci, modelòli e misure per il successo durevole delle organizzazioni e per facilitare la transizione alla ISO 9001:2015, franco Angeli editore, 2016;
3. Roberta Salomone - Maria Teresa Clasadonte - Maria Proto - Andrea Raggi (A cura di ), Product-Oriented Environmental Management Systems (POEMS),, Springer, 2013;
4. PAVLETIC LUCA, NUOVE NORME SUI SISTEMI DI GESTIONE DELLA QUALITA' (UNI EN ISO 9011:2015) E AMBIENTE, Approccio metodologico al cambiamento
5. Dario Grisot, La gestione della qualità. Capire e applicare la norma ISO 9001, LA FELTRINELLI,2011
6. Clasadonte M T, Giacchi L, Matarazzo A (2012). Indicatori di sostenibilità ambientale per il miglioramento dei servizi turisticio Indagine sulla città di Siracusa, Roma:ARACNE editrice S.r.l.;
7. CLASADONTE M, MATARAZZO A, SABBIA A, BRUNO B.V (2005). Linee guida di contabilità ambientale degli enti territoriali. Il Comune di Catania, CATANIA:Tipolito Gullotta;
8. AREZZO C.- DAMICO R.- RANDONE S. (2008) A CURA DI. La Responsabilità Sociale oltre l’impresa, MILANO:FrancoAngeli;
9 . Giuliano Dall'O', Green energy audit. Manuale operativo per la diagnosi energetica e ambientale degli edifici, Edizioni Ambiente, 2011:
10. Croce Beppe, Ciafani Stefano, Lazzeri Luca, BIOECONOMIA, LA CHIMICA VERDE E LA RINASCITA DI UN'ECCELLENZA ITALIANA, Hoepli, 2015