Acquire the basic knowledge regarding the main emergency medical pathologies.
To obtain basic knowledge on principal surgical emergency diseases: intestinal obstruction, peritonitis, gastrointestinal bleedings and abdominal trauma
The student must acquire knowledge about nursing in critical area, proper management and monitoring of the vital signs, the main anesthetic techniques and methods of preparation and administration of drugs in the perioperative period.
If the teaching is given in a mixed or remote mode, the necessary changes may be introduced with respect to what was previously stated, in order to comply with the program envisaged and reported in the program
The aim is to provide the knowledge of the main musculoskeletal diseases of orthopedic and traumatology. The course provides knowledge regarding common orthopedic and traumatological diseases in physical and sports activities, related to their impact on the planning, organization, and management of motor activities, in relation to the various ages : from thepediatric age to the elderly.
Frontal lessons (Unless otherwise specified by the University).
Lectures or lessons on line or lesson in mixed modality
Frontal lessons. PPT files.
The main diseases of internal medicine.
WOUNDS; ABDOMINAL TRAUMA; INTESTINAL OBSTRUCTION; ACUTE PERITONITIS; ACUTE APPENDICITIS; ACUTE CHOLECYSTITIS; ACUTE PANCREATITIS; DIVERTICULAR DISEASE; GASTROINTESTINAL BLEEDINGS
1. The figure of the nurse in Anesthesia
2. The figure of the nurse in the ICU
3. Role of the nurse in the preparation and administration of drugs in the operating room and intensive care
4. Outline of various anesthetic techniques and the relevant material needed
5. Evaluation and monitoring of the respiratory function
6. Evaluation and monitoring of the cardiovascular function
7. Assessment of nutritional status
8. Infections in ICU
The course is based on the main orthopaedic and traumatologic disorders, highlighting: epidemiology, etiology, pathogenesis, clinical features, imaging investigations, differential diagnosis, prognosis, complications, conservative and surgical treatment.
1. Antonelli Incalzi. Medicina interna per scienze infermieristiche. Piccin
MANUALE DI CHIRURGIA GENERALE PER SCIENZE INFERMIERISTICHE – ED. SELECTA MEDICA
- G.ROSA, F. BILOTTA - ARGOMENTI DI ANESTESIA E RIANIMAZIONE PER LE PROFESSIONI SANITARIE.
- V. M. RANIERI, L. MASCIA, P. TERRAGNI, R. URBINO – ELEMENTI DI ANESTESIOLOGIA E TERAPIA INTENSIVA
1. Sessa-Villani. Ortopedia e Traumatologia. Monduzzi Editore.