KNOWLEDGE OF THE ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY OF THE FEMALE GENITAL- SYSTEM
The second-level degree programs are built on the basis of critical thinking developed in the undergraduate studies. The development of leadership skills will enable descend to identify problems in clinical practice, the features, requirements, and the delivery systems of care in the discipline principals (MED / 47)
General paediatrics deals with the overall health (e.g., physical, mental and social health) and with the study of prevention of diseases during childhood, i.e., during the developmental age; with developmental age we mean the period between the prenatal age (i.e., the three phases preceding birth) and the end of the natural process of physical growth and cognitive maturation (which, according to the European standards ends up at age 18 years and by the USA standards ends up at about age 20-22 years.
Specifically, this teaching deals with:
(a) Physiology and development of the neonate (including topics dealing with neonatal pathology), the child and the adolescent;
(b) Prevention paediatrics, i.e., all medical acts and activities aimed to reduce mortality secondary to given diseases and morbidity (i.e., the frequency of given diseases) in children;
(c) Specialty paediatrics, i.e. all acute and chronic diseases affecting various organs during the developmental age: cardiology, respiratory medicine, gastroenterology, neurology, haematology, oncology, endocrinology, rheumatology, infectious diseases, and dermatology;
(d) Social paediatrics, i.e., health problems catering from the overall childhood community (prevention ans community medicine)
The course aims to provide the bases and fundaments of: (a) anatomy and physiology during development; (b) prevention and social medicine during development; (c) health education and understanding of diseases during childhood and adolescence and of the main acute and chronic conditions physically or mentally disabling children or interfering with their learning processes.
If due to a COVID-19 emergency it is necessary to proceed with safe teaching methods, the platform teaching method will be reformulated
Academic lessons are mainly performed with slides showing drawings, figures and images. Students are encouraged to take active part during the lessons.
Teaching might be carried out remotely, via on-line platforms.
Student can request to train in the clinical unit; these practical laboratories are based at the AOU "Policlinico-Vittorio Emanuele" - via s. Sofia, 78 (Policlinico)
ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY OF THE FEMALE GENITAL SYSTEM PROLAPSE AND URINARY INCONTINENCE PERINEAL REHABILITATION DAMAGE TO THE PELVIC FLOOR
RESEARCH AND DISCUSSION OF CLINICAL CASES IN OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY
1. Committee birth path national CPNn (new national and regional directives aprile 2018 is renewed june 2021).
2. The concept of risk, continuity of care and health promotion in pregnancy. Purpose, Goals and the role of the midwife. The exclusion factors. Legislation. diagnostic screenings: prenatal diagnosis, blood tests, serological and microbiological tests for infectious diseases. clinical procedures, diagnostic and obstetrical ultrasound. Controls.
3. Perinatal Organization.
4. Characteristics of principals and requirements for care to the pregnant woman and the woman in labor.
5. pregnant controls.
6. Labor and Delivery.
7. Characteristics and general requirements of principals for the care of the newborn.
8. Cure in the delivery room.
9. Resignation of the newborn.
10. Transport perinatal
11. medical aspects - legal.
12. Training obstetrician.
13. Protocols and Guidelines of the Italian Society of Perinatal Medicine and International companies.
14. Epidural analgesia: guide - lines for the obstetric staff.
15. Equipment for the perinatal transportation.
16. Analysis of the legislation with particular reference to obstetric health care profession (Ministerial Decree 14 September 1994, n. 740) in its areas treated) of competence.
17. Analysis of the objectives of the practical activities carried out both quantitatively and qualitatively in the application of the relevant of the 'European Union standards, in reference with the educational standard of EEC Directive 80/154/155.
The healthy newborn
The newborn infant and newborn care
Low birth weight newborn
Neonatal respiratory distress syndrome
Intensive neonatal care
Pediatric primary care
Nurse and caring
Normal growth and development
Feeding: infant, toddler, child and adolescent.
Informed consent in pediatrics
Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
Seizures and epilepsy
Treatment of pain
Normal hematology values trough childhood
Sickle Cell Disease
Iron deficiency anemia
LEANZA-RIABILITAZIONE PERINEALE PER IL BENESSERE PSICOFISICO DELLA DONNA
OSTETRICIA LEANZA MINERVA MEDICA
PESCETTO-OSTETRICIA E GINECOLOGIA
"Requisiti e raccomandazioni per l'assistenza perinatale" Società italiana di Medicina Perinatale
Organizational models in obstetrics (slides)