1) Introduction of the medical student to the first approach with the patient (and also to the relatives) to help him to become confident and able to conduct a complete clinical visit . A complete teaching of the collection of clinical history and of the General and also local VISIT .
2) Introduction and tutoring of clinical reasoning around the pathopysiology of the main surgical disease and syndromes . Discussion and explaining of algorithms and logical thinking concerning the symptoms and of the steps of the tools for the diagnosis.
3) Teaching to recognize of the symptoms and their relationship with the pathophysiology of the disease and also with the specific diagnostic tools (CT scan, ultrasonography , Xray, endoscopy) ologia corretta .
4) Achievement of a clinical reasoning with a correct methodology.
5) Achievement of relevant autonomy in the correct writing of the medical record of a patient.
1) Lectures with clinical reasoning concerning the methodology of the pathophysiology of the diseaeses and their clinical appearance.
2) Presentation of true clinical cases, frequent and rare or particular, with pictures and images and also intraoperative images.
3) Movies of surgical procedures with demonstrations of true data of clinical cases.
4) Clinical internship in little groups of students at the Units of General Surgery or Emergency /MCAU -
5) Evaluation, clinica hystory and visit of patients affected by acute and chronic surgical diseases.
6) Practical explanation and tutoring of clinical semeyology on the patient.
7) Practical teaching of correct writing of medical records.
1) Clinical histrory, symptoms, and medical examination of the patient.
2) Pathology of the abdominal wall, incisional hernia and hernia.
3) Biliary diseases , stones and jaundice .
3) Pathophysiology of the panceas and acute pancreatitis.
4) Portal hypertension and portal vein thrombosis.
5) Pathophysiology of Shock , hypovolemic and septic shock.
6) Medical examination , and diagnostic methodology of the diseaeses of the brest.
7) Diseases of th esophagus , and pathophysiology of esophageal motility.
8) Neoplastic diseases of the digestive tract ,general aspects pathophysiology and symptoms.
9) Haemorragic syndromes of the digestive tract and pathophysiological aspects.
10) The thyroid gland : general aspects pathophysiology and symptoms and diagnostic methodology
11) The acute abdomen , causes and pathophysiology.
12) Ischemic syndromes of the limbs pathophysiology and semeiology
13) I.B:D Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
13) Intestinal obstruction pathophysiology classification, syndromes and symptoms
1) CHIRURGIA di RENZO DIONIGI - Editore: Elsevier
2) Il Rasario. Semeiotica medica. 2010 Tamburino G e Castellino
3) Manuale di Semeiotica e Metodologia Chirurgica - di Basile - Di Candio - Bellantone - Biondi - Dionigi - Docimo - Lombardi, Editore: Edra – Masson
4) Sabiston Textbook of Surgery 19th Edition Towsend ,Ed