Philosophical productions and processes of civilization in modern and contemporary Europe: interactions and conflicts.
History and violence. The conceptualization of violence and its main infiltrations in European history between the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
1. G. Sorel, Reflections on Violence, Taylor & Francis, Abingdon (UK) 2016.
2. F. Nietzsche, The Genealogy of Moral, Dover Publication, NYC 2003.
3. M. Heidegger, Introduction to Metaphysics, Yale University Press, NYC 2014.
4. W. Benjamin, Towards the Critique of Violence, Bloomsbury Publishing, Londra 2017.
5. A. Orsucci, La Genealogia della morale di Nietzsche. Introduzione alla lettura, Carocci, Roma 2001.
Please remember that in compliance with art 171 L22.04.1941, n. 633 and its amendments, it is illegal to copy entire books or journals, only 15% of their content can be copied.
For further information on sanctions and regulations concerning photocopying please refer to the regulations on copyright (Linee Guida sulla Gestione dei Diritti d’Autore) provided by AIDRO - Associazione Italiana per i Diritti di Riproduzione delle opere dell’ingegno (the Italian Association on Copyright).
All the books listed in the programs can be consulted in the Library.