Historical articulation of the nexus theory-praxis in the Western philosophical tradition.
The Western concept of philosophical critique with reference to its cultural, political and historical foundations.
The concept of freedom in some eminent stages of philosophical and/or political reflection between the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
1. G.W.F. Hegel, The Phenomenology of Spirit, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (UK) 2018.
2. G.W.F., Hegel, Outlines of the Philosophy of Right, Oxford University Press, Oxford (UK) 2008.
3. F.W.J. Schelling, Philosophical Investigations into Essence of Human Freedom, State University of New York Press, Albany (NYC) 2007.
4. M. Heidegger, Schellings Treatise: On Essence Human Freedom, Ohio University Press, Athens (Ohio) 1985.
5. F. Forlin, M. Dalla Valle (a cura di), L’essenza della libertà. Guida alla lettura delle Ricerche filosofiche di F.W.J. Schelling, Mimesis, Milano 2010.
Please remember that in compliance with art 171 L22.04.1941, n. 633 and its amendments, it is illegal to copy entire books or journals, only 15% of their content can be copied.
For further information on sanctions and regulations concerning photocopying please refer to the regulations on copyright (Linee Guida sulla Gestione dei Diritti d’Autore) provided by AIDRO - Associazione Italiana per i Diritti di Riproduzione delle opere dell’ingegno (the Italian Association on Copyright).
All the books listed in the programs can be consulted in the Library.