They will be provided with the theoretical and practical tools to recognize their main pathological pictures of Emergency Medicine in the Critical Area and in non-hospital environments. Each of them will be covered pathophysiology, symptoms and the diagnostic-decision processes typical of the majoring in Nursing. The most common therapeutic protocols, both to deal with and manage autonomously will be presented and discussed, and those to be made on the recommendation / prescription and alongside with medical doctor.
The student must acquire knowledge about nursing in critical area, proper management and monitoring of the vital signs, the main anesthetic techniques and methods of preparation and administration of drugs in the perioperative period.
The aim is to provide the knowledge of the main musculoskeletal diseases of orthopedic and traumatology. The course provides knowledge regarding common orthopedic and traumatological diseases in physical and sports activities, related to their impact on the planning, organization, and management of motor activities, in relation to the various ages : from thepediatric age to the elderly.
- Chest pain and dyspnea
- Clinical and nosographic coma
- The diabetic comas
- The hypoglycemic
- Encephalopathy and hepatic coma
- Blood gas analysis
- Alterations of acid-base and electrolyte
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI)
- Cardiogenic shock
- Acute pulmonary edema
- Hypertensive crisis
- Heart failure
- Cardiopulmonary arrest - BLSD
- Pulmonary embolism
- Bronchial asthma
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Over dose of opiates and hallucinogens
- Crisis opiate withdrawal and hallucinogens
- Shock (anaphylactic, cardiogenic, hypovolemic, septic)
1. The figure of the nurse in Anesthesia
2. The figure of the nurse in the ICU
3. Role of the nurse in the preparation and administration of drugs in the operating room and intensive care
4. Outline of various anesthetic techniques and the relevant material needed
5. Evaluation and monitoring of the respiratory function
6. Evaluation and monitoring of the cardiovascular function
7. Assessment of nutritional status
8. Infections in ICU
The course is based on the main orthopaedic and traumatologic disorders, highlighting: epidemiology, etiology, pathogenesis, clinical features, imaging investigations, differential diagnosis, prognosis, complications, conservative and surgical treatment.
- Medicina di Emergenza e di Pronto Soccorso
Autors : Mario G. Balzanelli – Antonio Gullo, CIC Edizioni Internazionali
- Medicina d’Urgenza
Autors: Anthony F.T. Brown – Michael D. Cadogan, Verducci Editore
- Harrison – Principi di Medicina Interna, Il Manuale – Edizione Italiana – Mc Graw-Hill
- Guida Illustrata delle Emergenze
Autor: Maurizio Chiaranda, Piccin Editor
G.ROSA, F. BILOTTA - ARGOMENTI DI ANESTESIA E RIANIMAZIONE PER LE PROFESSIONI SANITARIE.
V. M. RANIERI, L. MASCIA, P. TERRAGNI, R. URBINO – ELEMENTI DI ANESTESIOLOGIA E TERAPIA INTENSIVA
1. Sessa-Villani. Ortopedia e Traumatologia. Monduzzi Editore.