- Basic concepts and trend of internationalization
- Institution-based view
- Resource-based view
- Foreign entry strategies
- Competitive dynamics
- Global strategies
- Organization and innovation in the multinational
- Human resource management
- Emerging markets
- Emerging firms
Peng, M. e Meyer, K. (2016) International Business. Cenage Learning (Second Edition) - chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 11
Peng, M. e Meyer, K. (2016) International Business. Cenage Learning (Second Edition) - chapters 12, 13, 14, 15 e 16
- Elia, S. and Santangelo, G.D. (2017) The evolution of strategic asset-seeking acquisitions by emerging market multinationals. International Business Review, 26(5): 855-866.
- Emergent Giants Multinationals from China, India, Brazil, Russia, and even Egypt are coming on strong. They're hungry -- and want your customers. They're changing the global game”, Business Week 31 July 2006. (pp.1-11) http://oldsite.mahindrausa.com/pdfs/news/MUSA_Business-Week_article.pdf
- Guillen, M.F. & Esteban Garcia-Canal, E. (2009) “The American model of the multinational firm and the “new” multinationals from emerging economies”. Academy of Management Perspectives, Vol. 23( 2): 23-35.
- Khanna, T. & Palepu, K.G. (2010) “The Nature of Institutional Voids in Emerging Markets: Why Markets Fail and How to Make Them Work” in Khanna, T. & Palepu, K.G. Winning in Emerging Markets. Harvard Business School Press. (pp.1-29)
- Khanna, T., Palepu, K.G. & Sinha, J. (2005) Strategies that fit emerging markets, Harvard Business Review 83, 63-76.
- Meyer, K. (2015) “What is ”strategic asset seeking FDI?”, Multinational Business Review, 23, 57-66.
- Amazon in Emerging Markets. Case study by Nguyen-Chyung, A. and Faulk. E. (2014) WDI Publishing, pp. 1-36
- "Xiaomi Challenges Global Smartphone Leaders". Case study by Meyer, K. and Zhu, J. in Peng, M. and Meyer, K. International Business 2016 (Second Edition), pp. 506 – 510.