They will be provided with the theoretical and practical tools to recognize their main pathological pictures of Emergency Medicine in the Critical Area and in non-hospital environments. Each of them will be covered pathophysiology, symptoms and the diagnostic-decision processes typical of the majoring in medicine. The most common international therapeutic protocols
The goal of this course is to provide the student with basic theoretical knowledge and specific: general anesthesia and loco-regional anesthesia, emergency medicine, intensive care medicine, pain therapy of acute and chronic pain syndromes, toxicology of urgency.
- Chest pain and dyspnea
- Clinical and nosographic coma
- The diabetic comas
- The hypoglycemic
- Encephalopathy and hepatic coma
- Blood gas analysis
- Alterations of acid-base and electrolyte
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI)
- Cardiogenic shock
- Acute pulmonary edema
- Hypertensive crisis
- Heart failure
- Cardiopulmonary arrest - BLSD
- Pulmonary embolism
- Bronchial asthma
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Over dose of opiates and hallucinogens
- Crisis opiate withdrawal and hallucinogens
- Shock (anaphylactic, cardiogenic, hypovolemic, septic)
Anesthesiological risk, regional and general anesthesia, perioperative medicine.
The patient with cardio-respiratory arrest (BLS-D, PBLS).
Routes of drug administration in emergency.
The patient asphyxiated (foreign body).
Medical emergencies and reanimation therapy.
Environmental emergencies (burns, electrocution, drowning).
Pathophysiology of pain.
Classification of pain and rating scales of pain.
Analgesia and sedation in emergency.
Acute post-operative pain.
Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment of pain.
- Medicina di Emergenza e di Pronto Soccorso
Autors : Mario G. Balzanelli – Antonio Gullo, CIC Edizioni Internazionali
- Medicina d’Urgenza
Autors: Anthony F.T. Brown – Michael D. Cadogan, Verducci Editore
- Harrison – Principi di Medicina Interna, Il Manuale – Edizione Italiana – Mc Graw-Hill
- Guida Illustrata delle Emergenze
Autor: Maurizio Chiaranda, Piccin Editor
Stoelting K., Miller R.D. BASI di ANESTESIA. A.Delfino Ed.2010
Giovanni R., Federico B. ARGOMENTI DI ANESTESIA E RIANIMAZIONE. Piccin 2006
Wijdicks E.F.M. , Rabinsten A. NEUROCRITICAL CARE. Oxford University Press, 2012