- Basic concepts and trend of internationalization
- Institution-based view
- Resource-based view
- Foreign entry strategies
- Competitive dynamics
- Global strategies
- Organization and innovation in the multinational
- Human resource management
- Emerging markets
- Emerging firms
Peng, M. e Meyer, K. (2016) International Business. Cenage Learning (Second Edition) - chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 11
Peng, M. e Meyer, K. (2016) International Business. Cenage Learning (Second Edition) - chapters 12, 13, 14, 15 e 16
- Emergent Giants Multinationals from China, India, Brazil, Russia, and even Egypt are coming on strong. They're hungry -- and want your customers. They're changing the global game”, Business Week 31 July 2006. (pp.1-11) http://oldsite.mahindrausa.com/pdfs/news/MUSA_Business-Week_article.pdf
- Guillen, M.F. & Esteban Garcia-Canal, E. (2009) “The American model of the multinational firm and the “new” multinationals from emerging economies”. Academy of Management Perspectives, Vol. 23( 2): 23-35.
- Ramamurti, R. (2012) “Competing with emerging market multinationals”. Business Horizon, 55, 241-249
- Khanna, T. & Palepu, K.G. (2010) “The Nature of Institutional Voids in Emerging Markets: Why Markets Fail and How to Make Them Work” in Khanna, T. & Palepu, K.G. Winning in Emerging Markets. Harvard Business School Press. (pp.1-29)
- Khanna, T., Palepu, K.G. & Sinha, J. (2005) Strategies that fit emerging markets, Harvard Business Review 83, 63-76.
- PriceWaterhouse Cooper Emerging Multinationals 2010 - The rise of new multinational companies from emerging economies. Economic View. (pp.1-8)
- Bayer in India: Intellectual Property Expropriation? Ivey Publishing case by Bican, P.M. and Truong, Q.N. (p.1-16).
- Lenovo: A Chinese Dragon in a Global Village. Ivey Publishg case by Vidal, P. and Meschi, P.-X. (p. 1-16)