1. Knowledge and understanding. The course aims at the conscious acquisition of the notions and discipline of credit instruments and of the main commercial contracts so as to be able to evaluate the choice of the most suitable legal instrument or legislation applicable to the specific case.
2. Applying knowledge and understanding. The training course is aimed at developing both the inductive capacity and the logical-deductive process of the students, stimulating a fruitful and active participation, also through the discussion of practical cases and jurisprudential decisions.
3. Making judgments. The student will develop an autonomous critical ability in the context of the issues dealt with with the acquisition of appropriate skills in evaluating, setting and solving practical issues.
4. Communication skills. The student will be able to relate to and transfer to third parties, including non-specialists, with clarity and technical language, information, analysis, value judgments, projects and proposals concerning contractual issues, which the work activity will lead him to face, knowing how to explain also the reasons and the solutions adopted.
5. Learning skills. Active participation in lectures will allow a more effective learning of the discipline of credit titles and commercial contracts with an improvement of the individual study method.
Lesson with classroom discussion of practical cases and jurisprudential decisions. Any different methods (mixed - telematic) will be indicated on the university website.
Program Description. Debt securities. The bill. Checks him. Investments of a financial nature. Investment transactions in financial assets. Investment services in financial instruments. Banking transparency. Client protection in investment services. The subjects and complementary activities.
NB: You must have knowledge of the current legislative text. It is advisable to consult updated legislative collection.