Frontal lectures and R computer labs
1. Sources of demographic data.
2. Structural Characteristics of a Population.
3. Mortality tables.
4. Marriage and Fertility.
5. Mobility and migration.
6. Economic outcomes of the aging of the population.
7. Demographic forecasts.
1. Software R: Introductory notions, input and import of data, vector and matrix, function calls, charts.
2. Practical statistics summaries
3. API for extracting data from the main social networks
4. Case studies
Notes and reading material provided by the lecturer