The basic objective of the course is to provide graduates with scientific knowledge in the field of neurological diseases, a fundamental requirement for the acquisition of technical skills aimed at maintaining the best physical efficiency in individuals with motor disabilities.
If teaching is provided in a mixed or remote mode, necessary changes to what was previously stated may be introduced, in order to respect the planned program reported in the syllabus. Verification of learning can also be carried out electronically, if required.
The aim is to provide the knowledge of the main musculoskeletal diseases of orthopedic and traumatology. The course provides knowledge regarding common orthopedic and traumatological diseases in physical and sports activities, related to their impact on the planning, organization, and management of motor activities, in relation to the various ages : from thepediatric age to the elderly.
Mixed modality (lectures / online).
Frontal lessons. PPT files
The course is based on the main orthopaedic and traumatologic disorders, highlighting: epidemiology, etiology, pathogenesis, clinical features, imaging investigations, differential diagnosis, prognosis, complications, conservative and surgical treatment.
1. Title: Il Bergamini di Neurologia. Authors: Bergamini - Lopiano - Mutani - Durelli - Mauro - Chio'. Editor: Edizioni Libreria Cortina Torino. Edition: III 2012. Language: Ita.
2. Title: La neurologia dell'emergenza-urgenza. Authors: Micieli - Consoli - Cavallini - Sterzi. Editor: Il Pensiero Scientifico. Edition: II 2017. Language: Ita.
3. Title: Harrison - Malattie neurologiche - Pocket Series. Authors: Fauci - Braunwald - Kasper - Hauser - Longo - Jameson - Loscalzo. Editor: McGraw-Hill Pocket Series. Edition: 2009. Language: Ita.
4. Title: Netter' s Neurology - Book and Online Access. Authors: Jones - Srinivasan - Allam - Baker. Editor: Elsevier - Saunders. Edition: II 2011. Language: Engl.
1. Sessa-Villani. Ortopedia e Traumatologia. Monduzzi Editore.