Full knowledge and understanding of the content which is reported below (for more details see: www.dfa.unict.it/corsi/L-30/docenti/fabio.siringo )
Should teaching be carried out in mixed mode or remotely, it may be necessary to introduce changes with respect to previous statements, in line with the programme planned and outlined in the syllabus.
Learning assessment may also be carried out on line, should the conditions require it.
- Path Integral quantisation
- Abelian and Non-Abelian gauge theories
- Spontaneous symmetry breaking
- Higgs mechanism
- Electroweak theory
1) S. Weinberg, The quantum theory of fields Vol.I and Vol.II
2) Peskin-Schroeder, An introduction to quantum field theory
3) L.H. Ryder, Quantum field theory