THE OBJECTIVE OF THE TEACHING IS AIMED AT THE PROMOTION OF WOMEN'S HEALTH, IN PARTICULAR WAY TO DIAGNOSIS AND THERAPY OF URINARY TRACT ALTERATIONS IN OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY
1) To introduce and guide the student to the knowledge of pathologies of surgical interest, to symptomatology to main diagnostics, to surgical therapy.
2) Knowledge of the main perioperative problems of patients operated on the main interventions.
3) Knowledge of patient preparation for interventions and perioperative monitoring.
1) Frontal theoretical lessons with integration of methodological clinical reasoning based on the pathophysiology of diseases and clinical pictures,
2) Presentation of real, particular and common clinical cases with images of patients and iconography of diagnostic tests and intraoperative findings.
If the teaching is given in a mixed or remote mode, the necessary changes may be introduced with respect to what was previously stated, in order to respect the program envisaged and reported in the syllabus
Genitourinary system anatomy
Genitourinary system physiology
Urinary tract changes in pregnancy
Pelvic static changes and urinary tract implications
Pelvic floor rehabilitation
LEANZA, Testo di Ostetricia
slides used at the lessons