Frontal lessons, analysis and reconstruction of case-law; exercises on legal institutions.
1. Fundamentals of International Law
2. The origins and the development of the European integration.
3. General characteristics of the European Union and its competences.
4. EU policies.
5. Regulative principles of the European Union.
6. Institutions and bodies of the European Union.
7. EU law-making process.
8. The sources of the European Union law.
9. EU’s judicial system.
10. European citizenship and foreign status in the EU.
11. The protection of the fundamental rights of the person into the European Union Law.
N. Parisi – V. Petralia, Elementi di diritto dell’Unione europea, Le Monnier (Mondadori), 2016, pp. 3-301.