1) Knowledge and understanding: this course allows students to learn Company and Business law so they could resolve questions of law interpretation;
2) Applying knowledge and understanding: the student thinks over legal rules and correct interpretation of it, so he is able to know the economics and social function of law;
3) Making judgements: the student can assess practical cases;
4) Communication skills: the student will be able to discuss his thesis with experts;
5) Learning skills: frontal lectures and individual studying allows students to achieve good level of understanding.
The undergraduate course of Company and business law has the following basic contents:
First part (3 CFU)
- The entrepreneur;
- The entrepreneur notion;
- The small entrepreneur, the agricultural entrepreneur, the commercial entrepreneur;
- Legal publications, book-keeping entries and commercial representation;
- Partnerships and companies; Partnerships: the “società semplice”, “the società in nome collettivo”, “the società in accomandita semplice”.
1) G. AULETTA - N.SALANITRO, Diritto Commerciale, latest edition, a cura di A. Mirone, Giuffrè, 2015, paragraphs from 6 to 24 and from 36 to 49;
2) Manuale di diritto commerciale, a cura di CIAN, Giappichelli, 2019, paragraphs from 35 to 41
Second Part (3 CFU)
- The company limited by shares;
- Listed companies and financial markets;
- The limited liability company;
- The “società in accomandita per azioni”;
- Transformations, mergers and demergers of entities;
- Professional organization;
- Cooperative companies;
- Profit sharing agreement;
- Banking contracts;
- Insurance Contracts;
- Corporate Financing. Debt and Equity.
Manuale di diritto commerciale, a cura di CIAN, Giappichelli, 2019, paragraphs from 42 to 69, and from 75 to 76.
Third part (3CFU)
- Bankruptcy and reorganization of insolvent firms;
1) G. AULETTA-N. SALANITRO, Diritto Commerciale, last ed., a cura di A. Mirone, Giuffrè, 2015, paragraphs from 304 to 377;
2) Manuale di diritto commerciale, a cura di CIAN, Giappichelli, 2019, paragraph 34.
1) Manuale di Diritto commerciale, a cura di CIAN, Giappichelli, 2019
2) G. AULETTA - N. SALANITRO, Diritto Commerciale, last ed., a cura di A. Mirone, Giuffrè, 2015.
It is expected to know the legal texts. We recommend an updated legislative collection: eg, DE NOVA, Codice civile e leggi collegate, Zanichelli, latest edition.