1) Theoretical lectures and meetings with inclusion of clinical and methodological workup based on pathophysiology of differnt diseases and different clinical cases.
2) Presentation of true clinical cases , if possible particular or common and frequent cases using also pictures and patients’s data and also intraoperative pictures.
3) Preseantation of movies concerning surgical procedures to show and discuss also diagnostic workup
4) By need and request : Tutored Practice at the Emergency dept.or surgical Unit at the Cannizzaro Hospital.
1) Hernias and incisional hernia : General aspects and knowledge Classification and treatment
2)Biliary diseases , gallstones , jaundice : General aspects, classification and treatment
3) Surgical diseases of the oesophagus . GERD
4) Bowel Obstruction
5) Abdominal stomas
6) Acute Pancreatitis General aspects and pathophysiology
7) Shock : Hypovolemic and septic – General aspects ,causes and tratment
8) Tumural diseases of the digestive tract : General aspects and symptoms.
9) Bleedings syndroms of digestive tract dell’apparato digerente (portal hypertension, esofageal varices, melena, rettal bleeding
10) Appendicitis, diverticolitis, colecistitis e peritonitis
11) Diverticular disease of the colon
13) Politrauma and abdominal trauma. Generalità , definizioni complicazioni gestione pre ed itraospedaliera
14) Drains, Nasogastric tube, catheters
1) CHIRURGIA di RENZO DIONIGI - Edi: Elsevier
2) ANY ACTUAL (> 2010 BOOK) CONCERNING SURGERY FOR MEDICAL STUDENTS or NURSES