The course of Theory and Methodology of Human Movement aims to provide the theoretical knowledge to design and develop educational activities aimed to motor proposed in various age groups.
At the end of the course students will have acquired skills in a theoretical and scientific knowledge, techniques, and methodologies needed to operate in the field of teaching of physical activity as a whole.
Oral exam, essay writing
1. Acquisition of the basic principles and specific methodological language for orientation in the professional motor activities directed to health, education and mobility training, teaching various sports levels.
2. The movement: Schemes of basic engines, motor capacity - definitions and terminology aspects; classifications, types; characteristics and relationships; favorable periods in relation to age; applicability and interest in motor and sports.
3. Movement as a promotion of well-being
4. Motor learning and memory (Smith
5. Attention and movement processes, general concepts and practical applications
6. Moving emotions, posture and walking. Practical applications through the conscious path.
7. The brain and sport.
8. Practical activities in relation to different approaches to the theory of human movement.